Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Kind of a no-brainer to invest in Innovolt devices that protect and preserve your investments in imaging equipment

Last week, I attended a two-day conference in California, and, on the second day of the conference, a gent by the name of Brian O’Leary presented information about “power conditioning” and about Innovolt devices that do that.  Power conditioning goes beyond surge-protection; power conditioning preserves the life of electronics equipment!  After listening to Brian’s presentation, I found myself wondering, “why would I not want to plug all of my imaging equipment into Innovolt’s devices? – Seems like a no-brainer to me!” 

I’ve placed in my Google Docs library documents that Brian shared with me:

Innovolt Plug In Protector brochure:


Innovolt – Synnex Product Launch brochure:


Innovolt  - Synnex Powerpoint Presentation file:


Brian O’Leary
Manager of Channel Sales
INNOVOLT
14 Piedmont Center, Suite1205
3535 Piedmont Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
Mobile: 404.697-1199

No comments:

Post a Comment